High-Quality Drinking Water Fountain Services in Sacramento
Check Out Our Professional Water Fountain Services Today!
Gordon C. Walthall – Drinking Water Fountain Service has been providing businesses in Sacramento, CA and surrounding areas with drinking water fountain solutions for more than 40 years. We offer our clients a full range of services for repairs, maintenance, installation, as well as hands free bottle filler hydration stations and filtration. We regularly work with municipalities, property managers, plumbers, electricians, religious organizations, schools, fitness clubs, and businesses of all sizes. Additionally, we are factory authorized to provide warranty services and installation on all drinking fountain brands and are fully licensed and insured in the state of California. When you need maintenance or repair services for your drinking water fountain, we’re here for you. Call us today for more information!
Indoor & Outdoor Drinking Water Fountains for Your Business
Businesses across the Sacramento Metro area use drinking water fountains to provide their employees and customers with an easy way to stay hydrated. Drinking water fountains are often a required facility feature for businesses, so it’s important to have a trusted resource on your side for all your maintenance, repair, and replacement needs. As valuable as drinking water fountains are, they also require skilled installation and regular maintenance to keep your employees and customers satisfied.
Our drinking water fountain experts have the right solutions for your business. Whether you suspect your drinking water fountain needs to be repaired or you want a replacement, we can do the job quickly and effectively. We can help your business with:
- Recessed water coolers
- Wall-mounted water coolers
- Floor water coolers
- Outdoor drinking fountains
- Hands-free bottle fill hydration stations
- Water fountain inspection services
- Water fountain installation services
- Water fountain repair services
When Does a Drinking Water Fountain Need Service?
You may be noticing some things aren’t working properly with your water fountain. Here are some of the most common signs it’s time to have your drinking water fountain serviced:
- Water Is Leaking: If you have water leaking from your drinking fountain, this could be a fitting issue or a cracked tank.
- Water Isn’t Chilled: If the water isn’t as cold as it usually is coming from your drinking fountain, this could be a defective cold control, fan motor, compressor, relay, or refrigerant leak.
When is it Time to Consider Replacing Your Drinking Fountain?
At some point, replacing your hydration station makes more sense than spending more money on repairs. If the cost of the repair is more than 50 percent of the cost to replace the drinking fountain, it’s time for a replacement. If your drinking fountain has become unsightly over time, it’s also time to replace it. You might also consider upgrading your regular drinking fountain with a hands-free bottle fill station.
At Gordon C. Walthall - Drinking Water Fountain Service, we are happy to inspect your drinking water fountain and help you decide when it’s time for a replacement. We sometimes see situations where it’s more cost-effective to replace the unit and cut your losses rather than attempt to repair it.
What are the Benefits of Drinking Water Fountain Replacement?
If it comes down to replacing your water fountain, you can have peace of mind knowing there are several benefits to having a new drinking water fountain installed:
- Clean & Pure Drinking Water: When your fountain is replaced, you can be sure the drinking water is clean and pure.
- Upgraded Models: Over the years, water drinking fountains have evolved, and you may be interested in having a hands-free bottle fill station installed to accommodate the needs of your students, employees, or customers.
- Save Time: You can save time on repairs and lost productivity with a new, functional drinking water fountain.
- Ability to Stay Hydrated: The health of your employees is important. Having a new, working drinking water fountain will increase the mood around the entire office and make the workday more enjoyable.
- Save Money on Energy Costs: As time goes on and technology evolves, drinking water fountains are becoming more energy efficient. The old water fountain you currently have could be more expensive to run than a newer model.
- Warranty Benefits: New drinking water fountains come with a five-year warranty.
Why Choose Us for Drink Water Fountain Services
Working with you to identify your business's unique needs, we will ensure your customers and employees have reliable access to clean, pure drinking water. Whether you want a hands-free water bottle filling station installed or need maintenance done to your existing drinking water fountains, our talented team can take care of it. Gordon C. Walthall - Drinking Water Fountain Service works with all styles of drinking water fountains and is always compliant with current ADA code requirements. If a standard drinking fountain isn't right for your specific situation, we have several other options available. Contact us for more information about our drinking water fountain services or to schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!